Saturday, June 11, 2011

Babai Perottt! ='(

[Sony Ericsson message tune]

"Nothing lives forever ='( " -amir

I thought he was joking about it...well, my family likes to joke around on things that aren't supposed to be joked about,like this!!

the worse part is, i got the news 2 days before my birthday!

and the second worse part is, i was joking about it being dead with the real Perot, the person who gave me this living creature which i also named Perottt(with triple 't') days before that..i told him that the hamster was dead because i somehow stepped on it accidentally...

three words;
MULUT MASIN BHAII!!

awal-awal, sumpah aku tak percaya adik aku cakap si kecik tu dah mati......terlalu drastik!, plastik!, akustatik! , pelik-stik!...aargghh!! tapi......macam orang kata....berita kematian jangan dibuat main-main...(ceeee, dan2 cakap orang kata sedangkan dia yang kata)

haiiihh....macam manalah aku nak cakap kat tuan yang bagi binatang ni....nak salahkan adik seorang pembunuh pun, ni takdir tuhan.... 

Ammar al-Haqim bin Rafiee, if you happen to read this post, I AM DEEPLY SORRY!!!! I was away when it died and I just........just....couldn't...........................................................save it..(sigh)
well, you shouldn't have given me a living thing in the first place..haha!(don' read this)

well..last words....Perottt, you've been a great companion..although i've never actually held you in my palms because you would just bite me, or tried to bit me....but watching you do your crazy acrobats, climbing your cage to get out(even though you know it was impossible because you're sooooo fat!!), staring at you while you bite away the cage, dance in your bathing sand and greedily take all the food and kept it in your mouth were  entertaining...and amusing....and........and............WAAAAAAA!!!! i can't believe you're gone! what am i going to do with all those cages?the food??the toys??isk isk isk....

well...at least i have this memory of you.......
i really do miss this time when u would just stare at me.......(sigh)


Perottt, if you're out there somewhere reading this, i just wanna say I'm really sorry for not being there till your last breath...i'm sorry my brother didn't take care of as well as i did(hahahaha)......

again;
BABAI PEROTTT..........


"Setiap yang bernyawa pasti akan mati..." (al-Imran:185)

kematian Perottt sangat mengingatkan aku pada kematian...kematian dia tiba2, tak dirancang(memangla!), tak disangka...begitu juga kita manusia....siapa tahu ajal kita bila kan tiba..jadi...marilah kita mempersiapkan diri kita bagi menghadapi kiamat kecil itu demi kehidupan yang hakiki di akhirat nanti...insyaalllah...
  







No comments:

Post a Comment

U gotta problem wimme??